Our utmost priority is to provide quality products to our valuable customers at a competitive price and offer the optimal after-sales services.
To become one of the leading manufacturers of engineering products and providing a cost-effective solution by superior engineering services to exceed the expectation of our customers.
We will continue to further improve our products, services, and processes using clearly defined methodologies and making data-based decisions.
We strive to be the preferred supplier for our products and services in the chosen field.
To build a company that is regarded by its employees and one they are proud to work for, that communicates with them, listens and responds appropriately, values them and invest in them
- We strive to be perceived by our customers as a company whose products, service and support consistently exceed those of our competitors.
- We will continuously further improve our products, services and processes using clearly defined methodologies and making data-based decisions.
- We are working continuously to build a company that is regarded by its employees as one they are proud to work for, that communicates with them, listens and responds appropriately, values them and invests in them.
- In the event that one of our customers has a problem with our products or our actions, we will react immediately and decisively to overcome it, as is our principle since long.
- Wherever possible we will do what we have agreed to do, keeping our customers informed of progress.
- We strive to be the preferred supplier for our products and services in our chosen field.
- We aim to comply with the requirements of our ISO certification and continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
The Safety department at Razzaq Associates ensures proper installation of the guarding mechanisms. All manufacturing facilities are designed to ensure workplace safety. For instance, plate and sheet forming machines and plasma cutting equipment are equipped with guards and safety features to protect the worker’s fingers.
It is made sure by the Safety department that workers are wearing the necessary safety gear before entering the production facility to reduce the possibility of sustaining injuries. For instance, if a worker is involved in moving a heavy metal sheet overhead, they are required to wear a helmet when on the job. The workers involved in electrical work are well-insulated from the electrode and the ground using sturdy rubber toes boots and gloves.
Wearing protective goggles and welding hoods during the process protects them from ultraviolet and infrared radiation burns and the toxic welding fumes.Regardless of whether the employee is an apprentice or an expert, they are trained to follow the safety protocol, thereby reducing the risk of on-site accidents and injuries.Furthermore, the Safety department at Razzaq Associates ensures that it knows the potential sources of safety hazards and the ways to prevent them. An effective risk assessment analysis is done to stay cognizant of any potential hazards present at our production site.